1) Distinguished Destinations considers most important the health and safety of its passengers. As such, all patrons and guests, each an adult individual of least 21 years of age, are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that reasonably safeguards the well-being of all parties. Unruly conduct will not be tolerated and may, upon the sole discretion of the driver, lead to a premature stoppage of services. No refunds will be available in such event.
2) Reservations are to be a minimum of one hour.
3) A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking with balance due either at pickup or conclusion of service.
4) Additional deposits may be required for reservations made by Distinguished Destinations as directed by, and on behalf of, patrons to secure availability at selected wineries and breweries.
5) A full refund of deposit for services to be rendered by Distinguished Destinations (as separate from those with wineries and breweries) shall occur when cancelling prior to 48 hours of the reservation (may be applied to a later reservation if so desired by the patron); cancellation within 48 hours of reservation results in a lost deposit, as does a “no-show”.
6) Distinguished Destinations reserves the right to charge a $250 cleaning fee resulting from food and alcohol spillage or vomiting.
7) A patron is responsible for any damage sustained to the vehicle resulting directly from his/her negligence or willful misconduct. Costs to repair damage will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of reservation.
8) Pets are not permitted.
9) Smoking inside of the vehicle is prohibited.
10) Distinguished Destinations is not responsible for the loss/damage of any items left in our vehicles, nor is it responsible for delivery of items left in our vehicles.
11) Distinguished Destinations is not responsible for service delayed or not performed due to circumstances beyond our control including, but not limited to, weather, traffic or road conditions and mechanical breakdowns. We will make every attempt to provide substitute transportation within the scope of intended pricing, terms and conditions. If the delay or nonperformance is attributable to mechanical breakdown, Distinguished Destinations will arrange transportation back to the point of origin and will refund that portion of the fees attributable to the time not used as a result of the incident.
12) Patrons and guests shall only be delivered to the following types of locations upon the conclusion of service:
a. Bed & Breakfast
c. Personal residence
Delivery shall not occur to a commuter parking lot or similar location where it is clear one must drive thereafter.
13) Services extending ten (10) minutes beyond the intended conclusion of service shall constitute an additional hour rented.
14) Alcoholic beverages shall not be carried from the vehicle into a destination such as a winery, brewery, distillery, restaurant or event.
15) Distinguished Destinations reserves the right to expel any person from the vehicle or terminate the event in case of a violation of any of these terms and conditions. If the service is terminated due to unruly conduct, damage or any action Distinguished Destinations deems valid, no refund of money will be made. Further, it reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
16) Patron waives all claims for consequential damages and agrees that the value of all damages is limited to the amount paid for the service.
17) These terms and conditions are governed by the laws by the Commonwealth of Virginia.